The school was inspected by OFSTED in February 2017 and we were very pleased that we continue to judged to be a ‘Good’ school.
There are many positive aspects of the report and the quote below is an example of one of these aspects:
“Your school is truly inclusive. Every pupil is valued and encouraged to fulfil their potential. Pupils are proud of their school, appreciate the efforts made by their teachers and work hard in lessons. They move around the school purposefully, wear their uniform with pride and arrive at their lessons on time and well equipped to get on with their learning.”
The report also praised the:
- Highly effective leadership and management at all levels
- Excellent behaviour of our students
- High attainment of our students
- Improvement in student outcomes
- Improvement in the quality of teaching and learning since the last inspection
- ‘truly inclusive’ school
- Outstanding provision in our Sixth Form
Please see below to view a full copy of the report
OFSTED ask parents of schools to contribute to their 'ParentView' online questionnaires and to view the results for the Boswells School please click here.