Standards and Expectations
We expect the highest standards of behaviour from our Sixth Form students and expect them to be role models for our younger students. Our Sixth Form students are fantastic ambassadors for the school and enjoy a number of freedoms and responsibilities that students in the main school do not.
We do, however, have extremely high expectations for our students and they must:
- Arrive to school punctually at 8.45am
- Attend all lessons
- Adhere to the Sixth Form Dress Code
- Ensure all home learning and supervised study tasks are carried out and submitted on time
- Undertake a comprehensive programme of supervised study
- Sign out and in again if leaving the site at lunchtime
- Attend all visiting speaker, elective, enrichment and assembly sessions
These expectations ensure that our students are able to fulfil their full potential in their A Level subjects.