Black, either standard or fitted style with school badge worn on left lapel*
Badges for standard blazers are available from Schoolwear Plus or the school.
- Lower School - Black with thin Red, White and Green diagonal stripe*
- Upper School - Black with Red scallop*
- BLACK, 'classic' style, totally unpatterned (no tight-fit, no jeans, studs or raised seams, no corduroys). Low rise or hipster style are not acceptable. If belts are worn they must be the standard black, suit style belt. All trousers must be worn from the waist and be of full length. Grey or black socks must be worn with trousers. Very short ‘trainer’ socks are not acceptable.
- White, plain, normal style must be tucked in and worn buttoned to neck
School Grey Jumper
- Plain grey with embroidered scallop (no other jumper acceptable)*
- GREY/BLACK. Very short ‘trainer’ socks are not acceptable.
Black, classic style shoes in a sensible style are mandatory for health and safety.
Boots, canvas shoes and trainers are not acceptable
- Denim is strictly prohibited, as are hooded tops, tracksuit tops and baseball caps
Items marked with an astrix (*) are avaliable to purchase from Schoolwear Plus