Teacher of Business and Economics
The Boswells School is looking to appoint an extremely enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated teacher of Business and Economics. Our examination results are in line with the national average and we are an outstanding Faculty that leads in the application of business and engages in the wider community and Federation of Small Businesses in Essex.
The successful candidate needs to be someone who wants to make a difference, grow professionally and assist the Head of Department to build on the Department’s successes. We are looking for the successful candidate to deliver high quality Business, Retail and Economics lessons across key stages 4 & 5 and to join an already outstanding Computing, Business and Technology Faculty.
It is an ideal opportunity to begin or further develop a career teaching Business & Economics as part of a supportive team of 10 specialists where it is taught across key stage 4 & 5. Applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers would be welcome
We can offer you:
- A commitment to professional development.
- Supportive and enthusiastic leaders at senior and middle leadership levels.
- Engagement with industries and leaders in business
- Opportunity to develop the curriculum offering
The Boswells School is an 11-18, very successful, popular and oversubscribed school in the Springfield area of Chelmsford, Essex. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high achieving, successful and popular school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Application forms are available from Mrs M Williams, HR Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 264451.
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 11th February. Interviews will also take place that week.
- Subject:Business and Economics
- Start Date:Required for start in Easter or September 2019 depending on the successful candidate
- Closing Date:11/02/2019
- Interviews:Interviews will also take place the week of 11th February 2019