Teacher of Computing
Teacher of Computing
Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay scale
Required for start in Easter or September 2019 depending on the successful candidate
The Boswells School is looking to appoint an extremely enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated teacher of Computing. Our examination results are continually above the national average and we are an outstanding Faculty that leads in the application of computing and engages in the wider community and works with microbit, Raspberry Pi, Royal Institute and NCCE.
The successful candidate needs to be someone who wants to make a difference, grow professionally and assist the Head of Department to build on the Department’s successes. We are looking for the successful candidate to deliver high quality Computing lessons across all key stages and to join an already outstanding Computing, Business and Technology Faculty.
It is an ideal opportunity to begin or further develop a career teaching Computing as part of a supportive team of 10 specialists. Applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers would be welcome
We can offer you:
- A commitment to professional development.
- Supportive and enthusiastic leaders at senior and middle leadership levels.
- Engagement with industries and leaders in technology
- An outstanding STEM experience networking with Essex schools and the chance to run masterclasses, codeclubs, etc.
The Boswells School is an 11-18, very successful, popular and oversubscribed school in the Springfield area of Chelmsford, Essex. Our Computing Department is exceptionally well resourced and 96% of computing students achieved a 9-4 last year. We have successfully introduced A Level Computing into the Sixth Form with 100% A*-C last year. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high achieving, successful and popular school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Application forms are available from Mrs M Williams, HR Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 264451.
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 11th February. Interviews will also take place that week.
- Subject:Teacher of Computing
- Start Date:Required for start in Easter or September 2019 depending on the successful candidate
- Closing Date:11/02/2019
- Interviews:Interviews will also take place the same week - 11th February 2019