The Boswells School Associate Scheme
THE BOSWELLS SCHOOL ASSOCIATE SCHEME
The Boswells School is excited to announce the launch of the new ‘Associates’ scheme, which will see members play an active role in ensuring the Performing Arts Faculty continues to deliver the best possible experience. There are four different levels of associate – Bronze (£25.00), Silver (£50.00), Gold (£75.00) and Corporate (£100.00). Each level of associate has a range of benefits within the Performing Arts Faculty.
The associate scheme has been created to help the School achieve its mission to:
Raise money and awareness for the Performing Arts Faculty to continue to keep up and develop the high educational standards in a practical way. Funds will go to upkeep and develop infrastructure, equipment, technical, and improve the theatre space.
* Priority booking on all PA events and productions.
* 2 Complimentary tickets to any school performance.
* Invitations to all showcases, and public events.
* Listing on school website.
* Listing in all production programmes.
* Invitation to annual Associates meeting.
In addition to Bronze:
* 4 Complimentary tickets to any school performance.
* Complimentary refreshments
In addition to Bronze and Silver:
* 6 Complimentary tickets any school performance.
* VIP pre show or interval refreshments at whole school production and celebration events.
In addition to Bronze, Silver & Gold:
* 8 Complimentary tickets to any school performance.
* Free advertising space in all programmes.
* Advertising on school website.
If you would like further information about the scheme or would like to join, please contact:
Project Leader: Paul Butler on 01245 264451 or email@example.com
Administration: Jackie Blaydes 01245 264451, ext. 349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr & Mrs King
Pat & Ken Noble
Lizi & Andy Hall
Tina Mack - MACK Hairdressing
The Aqua Academy - Aqua Academy