The Boswells Sixth Form Dress Code 2020
The Sixth Form encourages smart, stylish dress which expresses our students’ self-confidence, pride and sense of the standards expected in business and professional work places.
The ‘Dress Smart Work Smart’ dress code is as follows:
Male Dress Code:
- A shirt with collar
- A tie
- Smart trousers
- Jacket or suit
- Crew neck or V neck jumper (No sweatshirts)
- A business-type suit, or tailored jacket
- Smart shirt/blouse and a crew neck or V neck jumper (no t-shirts or casual jumpers)
- Smart knee length skirt/trousers
- Summer dresses (knee length) with straps must be accompanied with a tailored jacket or smart cardigan
- Smart, appropriate footwear is required (trainers, Vans/Converse, Dr Martens, Ugg style boots, flip flops or stilettos are not acceptable)
No hooded jumpers, hats or woolly scarves to be worn inside the school.
Denim/leather and blue or faded jeans/Skirts/Jackets are not allowed.
Only discreet piercing is acceptable.
Words and images that would be considered inappropriate are not acceptable.
Extremes of fashion are not acceptable in a school with younger students.
The School reserves the right to decide what is considered appropriate.